Thank you my dear friend venu for sharing this links
1. What doctype you are going to use for a mobile device? (iPad, iPhone etc)
2. What are the advantages of bootstrap over other css frameworks?
3. Why we use bootstrap for our web design?
4. How will you design pages for mobile devices? (Responsive)
5. Tell the exact syntax for media queries in css?
6. Difference between id and class?
7. Difference between absolute and relative?
8. How will you write css for specific browsers?
10. Which way is best for css inclusion, Internal or External?
11. If an external css class doesn’t take effect while applying the same style in inline, then that style will take
effect. How you handle that situation?
12. List css3 features
13. Tell the box-shadow syntax
14. If you have included 3 css files one by one, then which css style will take precedence
HTML5 & AngularJS:-
15. List HTML5 features?
16. How do you find whether a browser supports html5 or not?
17. Tell the difference between NodeJS and AngularJS?
18. Can we use AngularJS with NodeJS?
19. Can we connect database through NodeJS?
20. Difference between $scope and $rootScope and how many in each we can create in a project?
21. What is the purpose of ng-cloak directive?
22. How to hide html rendering with angular brackets while loading angularjs?
23. Difference between ngRepeat and ngOptions?
24. Difference between services and factory in angular js?
25. Tell about $routeProvider
26. How do you use a service inside controller?
27. What is directive?
28. What are the restrict options available in directive?
29. What is link and its use in directive?
30. What is compile and its use in directive?
31. Tell about Data abstraction
32. Tell about abstract class in oops
37. Tell about live method in jquery?
38. Tell alternative method to live?
39. What is event delegation in jquery?
41. How do you stop event propagation?
2. window object, document object
5. Prototype and its chain
7. Object literal
8. apply, call and bind methods
10. event delegation & event propagation
1. basics and its common features
2. dependency injection
3. directives (deep knowledge)
4. scope and rootscope
8. $http, $resource, $location, $q
10. $apply, $digest, $apply vs $digest