How to change the apache port for xampp?
But if that port is already being used by some other application and you dont want to stop that application
or port 80 is blocked by your network admin, you have to change the port of Xampp.To change it follow the steps:
1. Stop the xampp server, if it is already running.
2. Go to folder “C:\xampp\apache\conf”. (By default apache is installed in C folder)
3. Open the file httpd.conf.
4. Search the string “Listen” in the file.
5. Replace port number 80 to any other unused port number.
6. Search for “ServerName” in the file.
7. Replace port number 80 to any other unused port number in the ServerName.
8. Save the httpd.conf.
9. Start the xampp server.