A Stunning news.. 😀
Just now i saw this post in blogspot..we can create a mobile UI design through appbuilder itseems :). Follow this
Download appbuilder from this link
Appbuilder documentation is here
• You must have the latest version of the Google Chrome browser, or Apple Safari installed.
• AppBuilder is packaged using the NodeJS package module. Therefore, you must install
NodeJS onto your workstation to run AppBuilder:
1. Download the NodeJS installer for your system from http://nodejs.org/download/.
2. Run the NodeJS installer, and follow the prompts in the Install Wizard.
3. Verify that the node.js folder is in your System Environment PATH.
4. Open a command prompt, and enter npm to verify the NodeJS package manager is
Installing AppBuilder on Windows
1. Extract the appbuilder-1.0.zip file to the directory of your choice.
2. From the directory where you extracted the contents of the zip file, double-click the
run.bat file to launch AppBuilder.
3. AppBuilder opens in a browser with the URL: http://127.0.0.1:9009/ide/ares/index.html.
To Kickstart easily..follow this