After installing sapui5 in eclipse..did you find the below error?
Then you need to install ADT plugin in eclipse. Its nothing but android development tool. Kindly install that by steps:
- Start Eclipse, then select Help > Install New Software.
- Click Add, in the top-right corner.
- In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter “ADT Plugin” for the Name and the following URL for the Location:
Note: The Android Developer Tools update site requires a secure connection. Make sure the update site URL you enter starts with HTTPS.
- Click OK.
- In the Available Software dialog, select the checkbox next to Developer Tools and click Next.
- In the next window, you’ll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish.If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can’t be established, click OK.
- When the installation completes, restart Eclipse.
Hope your issue is solved now..
Else you may try changing windows->preferences->java->compiler version to 1.6