- Open the http.conf file found in your /wamp/bin/apache/Apache2.2.17/conf/ folder.
- Search for the line that shows Listen 80 and change it to Listen 81 or whatever port you want to change Apache to.
- Save and Close the file.
- Open the wampmanager.ini file in the /wamp/ folder.
- Search for localhost and when you find the lines that shows Parameters: “http://localhost/”; Glyph: , change the last parameter to http://localhost:81/ or whatever port you have changed for Apache. This may come up in multiple places. This is to make sure that wamps links work properly.
- Save the file and close.
- Do the same thing with the wampmanager.tpl file and you are done